Welcome to WanderPlayer (the “Site”). These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Site and any related services provided by WanderPlayer. By accessing or using the Site, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Site.
- The content provided on the WanderPlayer website is for general informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
2. Intellectual Property
- The Site and its original content (excluding third-party content) are and will remain the exclusive property of WanderPlayer and its licensors. The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of WanderPlayer.
- You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use the contents of the Site, including, but not limited to, text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes without WanderPlayer’s written permission.
3. User Contributions and Conduct
- By submitting, posting, or displaying content on or through the Site, you grant WanderPlayer a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content on and through the Site in any media format.
- You acknowledge that any User Contributions you make will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party, and you agree not to submit any content that is defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, inappropriate, or otherwise objectionable.
- WanderPlayer reserves the right to monitor, edit, or remove User Contributions without prior notice.
4. Third-Party Links and Content
- The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by WanderPlayer. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that WanderPlayer shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
5. Limitations of Liability
- WanderPlayer, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors shall not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your access to, use of, or inability to use the Site.
- We do not guarantee the continuous operation of the Site or any specific product or content on the Site. The Site may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or technical issues beyond our control.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold WanderPlayer harmless from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
7. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Terms and Conditions, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be exclusively submitted to professional arbitration before a single arbitrator in Terms and Conditions.
- The parties shall bear their own costs arising from the arbitration, except that the prevailing party may be awarded its reasonable attorney fees and costs.
8. Changes to these Terms
- WanderPlayer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Your continued use of the Site after any modifications to these Terms will be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between WanderPlayer and you in relation to your use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Contact Us.